This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 5, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
About the Role
What You’ll Do
- Be primarily responsible for handling and investigating active cases regarding safety and high risk incidents reported by customers or drivers partners
- Handle the investigation and resolution of alleged acts that would result in the removal of drivers from the Veho platform
- Recommend and develop policy, processes, and workflow updates concerning drivers and customers
- Work alongside various departments and be a partner in decision making that impacts Trust & Safety around our partnerships
- Work closely with supporting Law Enforcement when appropriate ranging from things around subpoenas and warrant requests
- Provide product enhancement recommendations that focus on the elevation of Trust & Safety for both customers and our driver partners
Who You (Ideally) Are
- 2-3 years experience in Trust & Safety (in-person safety risks), Fraud Detection, Compliance or Policy
- Strong familiarity with Zendesk including light administration abilities
- You are very comfortable and love the idea of investigating and solving problems
- You love and thrive working in a fast-growing start up, and welcome all associated challenges
- Proven experience and results in conducting fully-remote training – strong online facilitation skills.
- Organized, analytical, and detail oriented Very strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to reduce informational complexity to clear, succinct, and concise steps.
- Excellent problem solver who thrives in ambiguity and helping define things along the way
What We (Currently) Offer*
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Equity in a super fast growing start-up (if you aren’t sure what equity is, click here to take a quick read!)
- Work From Anywhere (or one of our offices when deemed safe to do so)
- * We’re relatively new, so our benefits package is continuing to evolve, so help make suggestions if you choose to join us!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.