This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 25, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We are looking for a full-stack engineer with a frontend focus to join the Trust & Safety Review Tools team. Our team owns web-based internal tools that allow our agents to review and act on policy-violating content so that Pinners have a safe and inspiring experience.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the team’s most senior frontend engineer and set the team’s frontend strategy and vision.
- Design, build and maintain internal tools that allow Pinterest’s team of agents to review and act on policy-violating content at scale.
- Improve our suite of web-based internal tools to follow Pinterest and industry best practices; work with other teams that own internal tools to learn from each other and develop internal standards.
- Mentor and uplevel more junior members of the team with frontend development.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience building web-based applications
- Ability to work across the stack and modify basic backend code when necessary
- Good communication skills, ability to mentor others, and ability to use resources at your disposal to unblock yourself
To apply for this job please visit www.pinterestcareers.com.