This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on October 8, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
The Trust & Safety team at TikTok helps ensure that our global community is safe and empowered to create and enjoy content across all of our applications.
The Enablement team aims to be the strategic partner of T&S, driving collaboration, optimization, and synergy for T&S global functioning, whereas other T&S functions fight at the frontline for content integrity and community safety. We facilitate the application of smooth cross-functional/cross-region/cross-culture corporations, support, and training, and drive change initiatives for leadership within the organization so that they fight with maximum efficiency and sustainability.
As our international organization expands rapidly and becomes more complex, the Enablement team identifies strategic priorities, opportunities, pain points, provides insights and revolutionary solutions; so that we build better efficiency and consistency into the organization and promote global synergy under localized decision making.
What will I be doing?
• Analyze community ecosystems and external perceptions with global perspectives, collect and analyze industry data, user data and proprietary data to test, support and improve decision-making in global safety operations.
• Deep dive into the trust & safety industry landscape, conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis that lead to action-items for the team in efficiency improvement.
• Be the strategic partner of key ByteDance and TikTok leaders, support them on critical initiatives; maintain strong partnership with key business functions, facilitate efficient and effective cross-department and cross-country communication and collaboration.
• Consistently run methodology updates and knowledge base enrichment, and aid in the empowerment of the team.
What should I bring with me?
• 3-5 years of experience in content strategy, safety strategy or consulting, or equivalent experience in high-growth organization; experience in strategy planning, management consulting for toC internet products/services is a plus.
• Self-driven team player with a strong sense of ownership, good project management skills; able to adapt to flexible working hours.
• Strong interest and knowledge in international politics, economics and cultures; Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in social sciences and humanities would be preferred.
• Excellent communicator, with a curiosity for cultural nuances
• Passion for a career in a tech firm with product lines in UGC content, entertainment and social media.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.