This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 23, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
What You’ll Do
- Develop our overall approach to Customer Support as an outgrowth of our central commitment to Trust and Safety.
- Stand up and manage Zendesk in all of its facets (Omnichannel, Tagging, Routing, etc) and manage the integration of all of our support tools, especially Checkr, Persona, and Stripe.
- Build a long term strategy for our support ecosystem, including selection of vendors for potential future needs as well as (eventually) internal customization and/or scratch-built tooling.
- Manage relationships with support system vendors on an ongoing basis.
- Develop agent training that is designed to ensure responsive support and to instill a safety-first mindset in agents, no matter their focus, and create an internal knowledge base to guide agents, including the creation of content for non-T&S related support subjects.
- Own the creation and maintenance of macros available to support agents to ensure consistency of voice and clarity of communication.
- Develop a framework for Quality measurement, including reporting and dashboarding with the support of our Data team, so that we can ensure support remains excellent as we scale the operations team.
- Stand up, maintain, and create initial content for our Help Center, in coordination with the Head of Community Policy.
What You’re Great At
- Turning plans and strategies into reality through top-notch execution, even in the face of roadblocks and ambiguity.
- Exercising exceptional judgment to ensure that our execution plans are always true to our values and to our commitments to families.
- Using insights from data to drive operational improvements and build a scalable support service.
- Moving quickly to learn what works and what doesn’t, iterating, and then building tools and processes to scale.
- Collaborating with data science, product, engineering, operations, support, and other teams to provide quick feedback and learning.
- Empathizing with and supporting users and team members in stressful and challenging circumstances.
Who You Are
- You believe care work is real work.
- You have superior communication skills, including the ability to prioritize and efficiently and transparently communicate results at a team, executive, and company level.
- You’re willing to talk about your work in writing so you can contribute to a company culture where we learn from one another, so we can learn faster together.
- You have attention to detail and thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- People who know you would call you a team player with a desire to jump in and be “hands on” as needed.
- You embrace Otter’s values and operating principles.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.