This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 31, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We’re looking for a curious and motivated Technical Analyst to join our Trust & Safety Operations team and help us keep our Pinterest community safe from harm. In this role you will collect, analyze and interpret data to understand and improve the efficacy of operational processes. Your ability to understand complex operational challenges and communicate actionable, data-driven insights will be key to your success.
If you don’t meet all of the points listed below but are interested in the sort of problem-solving described below, please still apply. We take candidates from any background and experience level into consideration.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct analyses and provide technical guidance to support the Trust & Safety Operations team
- Develop metrics, reporting structures and dashboards that help measure and improve operational performance
- Partner with other technical team members to standardize and improve existing data sources and reporting processes
- Identify operational pain points and areas of opportunity and leverage analytics to generate solutions and recommendations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as engineering, product, and policy, to improve user experience and drive operational improvements
What we’re looking for:
- Experience using quantitative analysis to identify areas of improvement and influence business decisions
- Demonstrated experience extracting, manipulating and analyzing complex data using SQL and Python
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools like Tableau
- Creativity in developing new processes, conducting analyses and providing recommendations
- Bonus points for experience in or knowledge of the Trust & Safety domain
To apply for this job please visit www.pinterestcareers.com.