This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 11, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We’re hiring a Technical Program Manager to join the Central Integrity team. As part of our mission, we aim to prevent people from having negative experiences on Facebook due to product or platform abuse, while protecting freedom of expression. We build large scale, complex systems and operate infrastructure to enable detection and remediation of content and behaviors that violate our Community Standards. We do this on a global scale across the full suite of Facebook products.
The role is in the Infrastructure team that is building the platform to empower agile and scalable solutions for our partners across Facebook integrity ecosystem. The team is responsible for innumerable products and services that span violation detection, enforcement, and reporting. We enable enforcement of broad set of policy violating content and behaviors including fake accounts, misinformation, objectionable content, child safety and many others. The team leverages a wide range of technologies including extensive use of machine learning.
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone with prior experience in the areas of Integrity, Risk, Trust & Safety. They will also have experience managing a large set of cross-functional teams in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Technical Program Manager, Central Integrity Responsibilities
- Coalesce a cross-functional team of engineering, operations and policy to structure and execute one or more tracks in the roadmap: framing issues, assessing tradeoffs and driving decisions across a range of areas.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Interface with Engineering and business owners for project requirements and scope.
- Help drive product decisions to align with larger company initiatives.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, hardware engineering, or technical product/program management experience.
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Experience with influencing architecture of large scale systems.
- Experience with ranking and experimentation.
- Experience with utilizing ML technologies to automate services at scale.
To apply for this job please visit www.facebook.com.