This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on June 27, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Find and remove bad actors and content by performing large scale analysis (querying and analyzing data) focused on identifying communicative and social behaviors on the platform.
- Build sustainable processes of removal, identifying signals and building models around them.
- Drive improvements and projects working closely with cross-functional partners (content policy, product management, data analytics, operations, engineering, algorithm, PR, Legal, Government Relations) to identify, assess and resolve safety-related issues dealing with elections integrity and global platform integrity.
- Influence product development and working with product engineering to implement necessary changes for effective abuse fighting.
- Preferred MA or PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, Econometrics, Mathematics, Information Science, Criminology, Cyber Security, or similar.
- 5+ years of experience in related field, such as Trust and Safety, Fraud, Integrity or Cyber Security.
- Strong and proven data analysis skills
- Python or similar scripting languages
- Statistical analysis (multivariate analysis of variance, correlation/regression, etc.)
- Network analysis
- An understanding of online deceptive and manipulative behavior.
- Familiar with academic and industry research.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.