This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on April 29, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position. Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how. This is a Contract position through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.
- Understand data infrastructure (PostgreSQL/Presto), product strategy, business model, and competitive landscape
- Write sophisticated and optimized SQL to extract data
- Build dashboards (in Looker) to help run the business
- Design and analyze A/B tests to iteratively optimize product
- Apply structured methods to analyze problems and develop solutions
- Perform complex analyses (using R/Python) to extract learnings and deliver insights
- Become a thought partner to the business; ask difficult questions; proactively answer those.
- Communicate clear, complete, and actionable findings; drive implementation; change the world
Must Haves (Required Skills):
- Apply critical thinking, curiosity, and eagerness to solve problems
- Produce immediate value while keeping an eye on long-term strategy and scalability
- Tell clear stories founded in data and supported by pretty pictures
- Take ownership seriously and hold yourself accountable
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple work streams
- Show us that you’ve made a difference with tangible outcomes
To apply for this job please visit careers.upwork.com.