This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on October 2, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing a team of individual contributors and supporting them with their work in our ticket queue, proactive spaces, and other daily tasks.
- Provide mentorship and guidance in goal setting and skill building.
- Rolling up your sleeve and contributing to daily queue work and occasionally participating in an on-call rotation for urgent safety concerns
- Serve as the main point of contact for direct reports in matters that need to be escalated
- Contributing to quarterly and annual goals set by Trust and Safety
What you should have
- 1-2 years managing or mentoring people
- 1-2 years of experience in Trust and Safety or related work
- A cover letter (this is mandatory). Don’t skip this one!
- Passion for supporting both your team and our users
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Familiarity with Discord
- Multilingual in English and one or more of the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, French, German, Turkish, Polish
To apply for this job please visit discord.com.