This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 25, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We are looking for a people-focused, passionate, and empathetic Trust and Safety lead who will help drive our mission of keeping Discord users safe, while supporting the growth of a team of skilled Trust and Safety professionals.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing a team of individual contributors and supporting them with their work in our ticket queue, proactive spaces, and other daily tasks.
- Provide mentorship and guidance in goal setting and skill building.
- Rolling up your sleeve and contributing to daily queue work and occasionally participating in an on-call rotation for urgent safety concerns
- Serve as the main point of contact for direct reports in matters that need to be escalated
- Contributing to quarterly and annual goals set by Trust and Safety
What you should have
- 1-2 years managing or mentoring people
- 1-2 years of experience in Trust and Safety or related work
- A cover letter (this is mandatory). Don’t skip this one!
- Passion for supporting both your team and our users
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- We are looking for candidates either in the Raleigh, North Carolina or approved East Coast states
- Familiarity with Discord
Benefits and Perks
- Medical insurance including Health, Dental, Vision
- 18 paid holidays + 4 weeks of PTO
- Unlimited sick days
- Parental Leave and fertility benefits
- Supported-employee clubs and Employee Resource Groups
- Commuter Contributions of $270 a month (pretax)
- Daily lunches and unlimited snacks
- Monthly gym and fitness stipend
To apply for this job please visit discord.com.