Website Match Group
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 22, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will QA/Audit high severity tickets, high severity keywords and Sentinel Cases
- You will work closely with Trust & Safety Team Lead to assess incoming and outgoing data for reporting purposes
- You will work on Serious Threat and Backup Legal Escalations
- You will work closely with the Team Lead for coaching and quality assurance
We could be a match if:
- You have 3-5 years’ experience with QA/audit in a high-volume customer care support, content moderation, or help center operations experience (and exposure to safety- or fraud-related issues/crime would be helpful in this role)
- You have excellent knowledge of trust & safety handling procedures
- You have prior experience with Excel, CRM, customer database or customer support systems and tools
What’s the team like?
- You will report to the Trust & Safety Supervisor
- Trust & Safety Analysts who succeed on this team are team players who have a positive attitude, as well as excellent multitasking and customer service skills.
To apply for this job please visit join.matchgroupcareers.com.