This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on June 27, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
At Hiya, we are on a mission to modernize the voice call with trust, identity and intelligence. We are trusted by global enterprises, carriers and consumers to provide secure, engaging connections and stop unwanted calls. Built on the world’s leading Voice Performance Platform, Hiya protects people from spam and fraud calls, connects businesses with their customers, and helps carriers secure their networks for all. Our SaaS applications, Hiya Connect and Hiya Protect, serve more than 150M users worldwide, power services like AT&T Call Protect and Samsung Smart Call, and deliver voice performance insights that move businesses forward. We’re passionate about creating a culture where employees love to work, feel supported and energized, and are empowered to create, innovate and challenge the status quo.
We are seeking a Trust & Safety Analyst to help us earn and maintain trust in Connect and the branded call industry writ large. You will report directly to Hiya Connect’s Trust & Safety Manager.
If you get excited about promoting growth in cutting edge technology services by contributing to the protection and trust of a service ecosystem that reaches millions (or billions!) of call recipients, this could be the role for you!
In this role you will:
- Assess new enterprise business registrations for Connect to determine authenticity of registrant information and/or likelihood of fraudulent activity
- Review submitted content to ensure its adherence to Connect Content Policies and Guidelines
- Work with Sales and Customer Success to ensure positive enterprise use of Connect services
- Develop reporting to monitor and audit Connect services
- Think critically about Trust & Safety processes and contribute to program strategy discussions
You don’t have to check all the boxes, but we believe these are important requirements for this role:
- 1-2 years experience in data analysis, anti-fraud, investigations, or trust & safety
- Ability to interpret policies and apply judgement to a variety of contexts and cases
- Attention to detail
- Experience working cross-functionally, specifically with Sales and Customer Success teams
- Desire to protect consumers and provide excellent customer service
- SQL skills or desire to learn
Hiya is a fast-growing startup that offers a team of dynamic and experienced executives at the helm, and a hardworking team of international colleagues at your side. We value getting things done for our customers and consistently improving ourselves and products along the way.
Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.
This role is based in Seattle.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.