This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 11, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Resolve individual trust and safety cases, primarily through email but sometimes over the phone
- Work cross-functionally on projects encompassing safety during classes, removing bad actors, preventing fraud, and more
- Use various tools to review and moderate user-generated content on Outschool’s platform
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 1 + years experience in either trust and safety or operations, ideally at an Ed Tech company or kid-focused company, where the scope of the role involved the daily resolution of incidents related to school-aged children, teachers, and parents
- Known for having a superb bedside manner, excellent judgment, and an incredible work ethic
- Proven ability to collaborate with stakeholders across multiple functional areas
- Experience with Intercom or other ticketing systems
- Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities
- Availability to work weekends
- User-generated content moderation experience
- Desired: Fluent in Spanish
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.