This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 23, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
As Outschool’s Trust and Safety Associate, you will be on the front lines making sure that our community marketplace is safe and trusted. You will investigate trust and safety incidents that arise on our platform, as well as handle complex social-emotional issues that emerge during classes. You will help identify, monitor, and prevent bad actors from using Outschool. You will also help shape processes related to privacy, marketplace risk, and other safety-related issues as we scale. Your detail-oriented habits mean you leave no stone unturned. You are tenacious when it comes to meeting your goals and supporting your team, and you are able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. You care about keeping kids safe and have demonstrated this commitment in either your prior work or interests.
- Resolve individual trust and safety cases, primarily through email but sometimes over the phone
- Work cross-functionally on projects encompassing safety during classes, removing bad actors, preventing fraud, and more
- Use various tools to review and moderate user-generated content on Outschool’s platform
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 1 + years experience in either trust and safety or operations, ideally at an Ed Tech company or kid-focused company, where the scope of the role involved the daily resolution of incidents related to school-aged children, teachers, and parents
- Known for having a superb bedside manner, excellent judgment, and an incredible work ethic
- Proven ability to collaborate with stakeholders across multiple functional areas
- Experience with Intercom or other ticketing systems
- Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities
- Availability to work weekends
- User-generated content moderation experience
- Desired: Fluent in Spanish
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.