Website The Mom Project
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 14, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Trust & Safety Contractor on a contract basis to help support our Customer’s business needs in designing and implementing policies and procedures that help prevent harm to users across the platform of applications and products
What You’ll Do:
- Work with law enforcement to help understand best practices for trust and safety of user data and protection.
- Support child safety, terrorism, and emergency response teams in filtering out unsafe content.
- Support with tactical engagement and education for local and state law enforcement agencies.
- Partner with internal teams in supporting the community of users.
- Stay up to date on cyber threat technology to educate teams on raising red flags when content is threatening or graphic.
- Support Law Enforcement Outreach Managers on communicating best practices to the teams when dealing with trust and safety issues.
- Report content in violation of the company’s trust and safety policies immediately upon discovery.
- Knowledge of national and local data safety laws
- Certified Safety Professional certification is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Detail-oriented and a team player
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred.
Hours & Location:
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at Austin, TX office once it is determined safe to do so.
To apply for this job please visit themomproject.com.