This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on June 27, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Epic Games is looking for a full-stack engineer to support our Trust & Safety tools and services.
Our team builds solutions which prevent the spread of harmful content, enforce our community guidelines and analyze user reports. As a direct contributor to these systems, you will have the opportunity to improve the safety of hundreds of millions of players around the world.
We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable developing web applications using React and Go in a microservice environment, and can work well with internal and external product development teams.
- Design and implement new features in our various React/Go web applications
- Experiment with new technologies to improve the accuracy and efficiency of our content screening and report processing pipelines
- Work with stakeholders and internal product teams to integrate the trust and safety systems into their workflows
- Collaborate with engineers, data scientists, and other developers to identify new threats and integrate with new workflows and products
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience monitoring and managing databases (we use Elasticsearch/MongoDB/PostgreSQL)
- Deep understanding of distributed systems and design patterns
- Effective communication skills
To apply for this job please visit epicgames.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.