Starting June 14, 2021, successful external candidates may receive a one-time sign-on bonus of $500! Apply today to join Uber and ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion.
What You’ll Do
- Handling a high volume caseload of urgent and critical incident types
- Providing thorough, detailed investigations using various support platforms (email, chat, phone) to develop case details, analyze evidence, and present recommendations for internal actions to key stakeholders
- Maintaining excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism while delivering outstanding customer service
- Employ critical thinking, emotional intelligence, and creative problem-solving skills to navigate sensitive cases and high severity safety concerns
- Learn and master multiple knowledge base and contact management systems
- Contacting, interviewing and obtaining statements from insurers, witnesses and law enforcement to secure vital information.
- Act with a sense of urgency to ensure the complete, accurate and timely completion of your caseload within strict service level and quality agreements
- Minimum of:
One year of experience conducting investigations or handling urgent and high-priority issues, such as accidents, safety concerns, critical incidents, insurance claims, :
OR one year of Uber customer support experience maintaining a high level of performance, as demonstrated by meeting or exceeding expectations in current role for a minimum of six months
- AA Degree, and/or pursuing a degree in Criminal Justice, Sociology, Business, or Communications
- Investigations experience in Law Enforcement, Claims Liability, HR
- Experience in Crisis Management and/or Sensitivity Training
- Experience interviewing both parties to an incident either in-person or over the phone
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish trust and effective working relationships with others on an external and internal basis
- Commitment to excellence in behavior, performance and work product
- Organized and self-driven with an excellent ability to handle a large caseload
- Ability to adjust and adapt in a dynamic work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to listen effectively; to confidently and diplomatically express opinions and voice concerns with other team members; and to present effective written communication to varied audiences
- Proven computer and time management skills
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays and outside a standard 8 to 5 shift
To apply for this job please visit www.uber.com.