This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 22, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We are looking for a Trust & Safety Lead to oversee and manage security operations at Cash App’s New York, Philadelphia, Atlanta, North Carolina and Canada offices, under the guidance and direction of the Global Trust & Safety Lead for Cash App. This is an important position on Cash App’s Trust and Safety team to implement and maintain the security operations program for the eastern United States and Canada. You will support the Office employees in each location, managing safety and security programs and emergency response. You will partner with teams at Cash App, leased building management groups, vendors, and other staff.
- Ensure that the highest levels of customer service are provided to Cash App employees, customers, vendors, contractors, and guests
- Support offices within the East Coast region and Canada
- Willingness to respond on short notice at any time of the day or night
- Understand fire life-safety systems in compliance with NFPA, State and Local standards
- Ensure that all personnel, buildings and facilities are in compliance with Cash Safety and Security Procedures Manual (SSPM)
- Manage and implement guard force training requirements that are consistent with State or Country regulatory agencies
- Develop and maintain employee-based Emergency Response Team (ERT) programs, including training sessions, meetings, and equipment maintenance for all offices under your care
- Develop annual cost structures to optimize staff levels, vendor management, and equipment
- Lead the relationships with building management, tenants, local emergency responders, and other public and private organizations to protect Cash App
- Liaison with internal departments at Cash App to manage guest and employee safety for events at your office locations
- Be a leader within Cash App’s crisis management team during emergency events under the direction of the Director of Trust and Safety
- Manage incident reporting and investigations to ensure compliance with SSPM standards to document activities, accidents or events. Conduct investigations as required.
- A passion for helping people with an emphasis on customer service, and be able to transfer that passion to your team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8 or more years of supervisory experience in your background
- Experience in physical security, access control systems, video systems, guest management, facility key systems, fire life-safety
- Experience supervising others in a tenured position in a similar environment
- Team-building, analyst, investigations, presentation, and cross-functional working skills
- Expert with Apple MacOS, iOS, and cloud-based collaboration tools including Google Drive and email systems
- A passion for Cash App and its customers
- You have ASIS, ISACA, DRI, BCI certification
To apply for this job please visit www.smartrecruiters.com.