This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 25, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Neighbor is on a mission to create the future of storage. Our marketplace is used nationwide in all 50 states. We have attracted world-class investors such as Andreessen-Horowitz and the creators of Airbnb, Uber, StockX, and DoorDash.
As the company continues to rapidly scale, we need leaders who can quickly drive high impact. We’re looking for a leading Trust and Safety professional to manage our day-to-day operations and develop a long-term strategy to maintain a strong marketplace infrastructure. This is an opportunity for an experienced professional to get in on the ground floor. We need to move fast, scale quickly and retain the trust of our users.
We are looking for a hands-on professional who is a strong self-starter, strategic thinker, and who has passion for tackling difficult challenges.
- Lead Neighbor’s Trust and Safety team and oversee strategic vision and tactical operations
- Lead and mentor a team of Trust and Safety specialists in providing outstanding support related to Trust and Safety concerns
- Be a decision-maker and advocate for the team’s development and needs
- Help develop and scale the Trust & Safety team while balancing automation and human review to mitigate risk
- Manage relationships between Neighbor and vendors providing Trust & Safety services and/or software
- Identify product changes that will improve user experience, and work cross-functionally to drive organizational impact
- At least 4-5+ years in a Trust & Safety role
- 2+ years of experience in a start-up environment or fast growing company
- Strong working knowledge of marketplaces and risk mitigation
- Experience communicating directly with customers to assess needs and solve issues
- Comfortable working as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-energy environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Domain knowledge in the different areas of Trust & Safety: identity verification, background checks, insurance, chargebacks, escalation, mitigation, etc.
- Ability to work on-site at our Lehi, UT location
- Bonus: Knowledge of the self-storage industry and related laws
- Stock options
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Infant care leave
- 401(k) plan
- On-site gym/showers open 24/7
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.