This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 11, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We’re looking for a Trust & Safety Manager to join the Linktree Legal Team, based in Australia or USA. This role would be suited to someone who is passionate about joining a rocket ship start-up in the technology and creator space, and who thrives on acting as a true business partner to protect our ecosystem and developing help documentation on new launches.
On a day-to-day basis, some of the key things you’ll be doing include:
- Help draft guidelines and procedures for the Trust & Safety team, as well as ensuring the team is up-to-date on all policy and product changes
- Work closely with key stakeholders, including our content moderation team, Legal, and Product on time sensitive escalations
- Protect our ecosystem, prevent fraudulent activity, enforce our policies, ensuring compliance across a global user base of millions
- Develop help documentation on new launches
- Offer input on risk assessments for new projects with product, engineering, and external partner teams
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in a trust & safety role
- Experience with ticketing systems, direct-to-customer interactions and quality control checks
- Critical thinking skills to understand and summarise complex issues within minutes
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and keep up with a large volume of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Passion for helping people
- Bachelor degree or higher
Bonus points for:
- Experience with user policies
- Scaling new tooling
- Product and project management
- Developing help documentation
To apply for this job please visit jobs.linktr.ee.