This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on August 16, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
About the team:
As the Trust and Safety Manager on Robinhood’s Social team, you’ll serve as the source of truth for Robinhood’s growing community and represent us across various social platforms. You will be our first line of defense against misinformation – actively listening for false information before it spreads and engaging with real customers to offer clarity and solutions. You’ll work cross-functionally to help build scalable programs that proactively combat falsities and security risks. You will be a crucial member of the social team as we establish an authentic social presence, increase brand awareness, and drive customer growth.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Monitor social channels for misinformation and security issues
- Support the moderation of our subreddit
- Work strategically with our social media partners to combat misinformation and amplify accurate stories
- Respond to crises with the right stakeholders and the appropriate communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the dark web and how to deal with bad actors
- Experience with social listening tools like Brandwatch
- Good judgement across different comms and security issues
- Ability to empathize with customers and present meaningful solutions to internal teams
- Can proactively identify threats and opportunities to support the health of our community
- Passionate about working and learning in a fast-growing company
- 3-5 years leading trust and safety for an online community
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
To apply for this job please visit robinhood.com.