Website WEBTOON Entertainment Careers
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on June 7, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
The Trust & Safety Operations Manager will manage day-to-day operations of our moderation and creator support efforts for our user-generated content platform. You must be detail-oriented, visual, and self-motivated.
- Manage external moderation vendors (budgeting, planning, hiring, resource allocation, invoicing, quality assurance)
- Act as an escalation point for safety investigation reports and appeals of potential violations of our policies
- Conduct objective, fair, thorough, evidence based, unbiased, and timely investigations into reported content
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports of our moderation efforts – must be proficient with Excel formulas and SQL
- Formulate new content guidelines and safety procedures in collaboration with CANVAS and Brand Safety teams
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in developing and refining policies to improve creator and reader experience
- Keep up-to-date on current events and assist with policy research and analysis
- Education: B.A./B.S. in Communications, Media Studies, Journalism, Economics, Business, or related fields
- 3-5 years experience in trust and safety or related fields (must have experience in UGC moderation and managing external moderation partners)
- Experience working with moderation vendors, contractors, and BPOs
- Strong proficiency with technology: Experience using Zendesk or other helpdesk software, SharePoint, MS Office, etc
- Proficiency in Excel and/or SQL, and experience preparing reports
- Ability to understand and analyze complex cases
- Culturally aware of trends and pop culture in United States
- Self-starter and ahead of the game
- Technically savvy and able to quickly learn new systems
- Interested in content policy, compliance, and/or internet governance
- Must have experience working with multicultural company
- Multilingual in Spanish, French, or German highly preferred
To apply for this job please visit apply.hrmdirect.com.