This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 26, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Every day, people come to Facebook to connect with friends and family, discover what’s going on in the world, interact with businesses, find potential customers, and build community. Facebook’s Global Operations team exists to help them. Within Global Operations, Community Operations aims to create a safe, inclusive environment for the people building community on our platforms by understanding the impacts of global and local trends and addressing and preventing negative experiences.
Our Trust & Safety teams are at the forefront of protecting our community through improving the support experience for different Facebook products – from content like videos and photos to communities like Groups and Pages. The team focuses on ideating, testing and implementing process improvements that enable us to prevent bad experiences for the Facebook community by efficiently reviewing these products at scale and ensuring the review is accurate and achieves the best outcome for the community. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
We are seeking an experienced self-starter with a passion for mitigating real world harm, protecting our community and representing our users. We count on our project managers to deliver both qualitative and quantitative insight into user behavior in order to drive prevention and detection solutions at scale. By working cross functionally, we identify and pursue areas for process and product improvement, enabling us to better protect our community at scale. And by focusing on decision quality, we ensure that we are held accountable for our actions. This role will work closely with partners across Engineering, Policy and other Facebook teams to drive operational projects in a fast paced and data driven environment.
Trust & Safety Project Manager, Community Operations Responsibilities
- Deeply understand the architecture and integration points of Facebook’s community support processes, products and policies
- Help review and implement content policies that take into consideration the needs of a global community
- Work with cross-functional partners to assess support requirements for new product launches
- Analyze complex support flows and provide recommendations for process, policy and product improvements
- Manage global and cross-functional projects to improve user experience
- Partner with Policy, Data Science, Product, Engineering, Operations and regional teams to develop scalable solutions to support Facebook’s global user base
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall support experience
- Use your problem solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems
- Drive strategy for execution, planning, measuring progress and sharing results
Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence team strategy through effective communication
- 6+ years of relevant experience working in an Operations, Policy Enforcement, Legal, Analytics, Consulting, Project Management or equivalent team
- 4+ years of experience working autonomously, navigating ambiguity, and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- 4+ years of experience doing business process analysis
- Demonstrated analytical-thinking and problem-solving experience
- Experience communicating results of technical analyses with non-technical partners and leadership teams to influence the strategy of those teams
- 8+ years of relevant experience working in an Operations, Policy Enforcement, Legal, Analytics, Consulting, Project Management or equivalent team
- Bachelor’s Degree
To apply for this job please visit www.facebook.com.