This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 23, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Instacart’s Trust & Safety team takes data-driven, customer-first approaches to identifying patterns of misconduct and activity resulting in damages on the platform. In this role you will be responsible for executing on processes critical to ensuring the Instacart platform remains secure, safe, and stable for all users.
The role will include a blend of areas from reviewing claim and settlement submissions, insurance claims and handling internal escalations to provide services through the Instacart platform and much more.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Resolve customer & shopper account issues through timely email responses
- Conduct investigations to detect misconduct and fraudulent behavior
- Review, consolidate, and verify submission documents
- Execute on repetitive operational tasks while maintaining attention to detail and having an eye for process improvements
- 1+ years experience in Claims, Insurance, Customer Support, or Hospitality related fields OR strong academic record
- Strong communication and writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, brand tone, and voice
- Positive attitude and fortitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions
- Experience reviewing, verifying, and processing claim submissions
- Ability to make critical and sensitive issues quickly in a fast paced environment
- Operate within a high degree of confidentiality
- Proficient in Excel/ Google Sheets
- Basic understanding of SQL is a plus
- Thorough and detail-oriented
To apply for this job please visit instacart.careers.