This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on June 5, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in strategy and/or operations.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Experience with delivering results through cross-functional interaction with sales, marketing, finance, product development and other functions.
- Experience in vendor operations management, or overseeing vendor operations programs.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak and write in Japanese and/or Korean fluently, to liaise with Japanese/Korean-speaking internal and external stakeholders.
About the job
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube’s Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a safe place for users, viewers, and content creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
As a Vendor Manager, you will be responsible for YouTube vendor operations. You will work on YouTube products to enable support for users and creators across channels, and ensure that user feedback flows to the stakeholders and cultivates innovation. You will be the representative of our users and problem-solve with the internal teams. This role may be exposed to graphic, controversial, and sometimes offensive video content during team escalations in line with YouTube’s Community Guidelines.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Be accountable for operations by managing overall vendor performance in-region, focusing on vendor selection, consultation, and overall vendor operations strategies.
- Develop and maintain the overall regional workflow strategy. Identify and mitigate risk from a delivery standpoint and ensure compliance with all internal policies and procedures.
- Perform efficient and effective escalation management in-line with the established policies and procedures, and partner with cross-functional teams locally and globally to drive continuous vertical and horizontal improvements at scale.
- Lead and deliver regular business reviews with stakeholders and vendor relationship management activities.
- Contribute to global initiatives by defining and realizing overall operations strategy. Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement new processes and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.