This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on October 16, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with global vendor and operations management.
- Experience of sensitive content reviews and/or workflows.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification or Project Management Professional Certification.
- Program or project management experience.
- Experience managing vendor operations and working with globally managed service providers.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to successfully work across multiple levels of the organization and regions.
About the job
Trust & Safety team members are tasked with identifying and taking on the biggest problems that challenge the safety and integrity of our products. They use technical know-how, excellent problem-solving skills, user insights, and proactive communication to protect users and our partners from abuse across Google products like Search, Maps, Gmail, and Google Ads. On this team, you’re a big-picture thinker and strategic team-player with a passion for doing what’s right. You work globally and cross-functionally with Google engineers and product managers to identify and fight abuse and fraud cases at Google speed – with urgency. And you take pride in knowing that every day you are working hard to promote trust in Google and ensuring the highest levels of user safety.
The Trust & Safety Service Delivery team focuses on managing a large and growing contingent workforce across sites worldwide. The team is responsible for the strategy, governance, and operations across the Temp, Vendor, and Contractor (TVC) population. We partner with cross-functional teams and external Vendor partners to bring innovation and technology in building our operations. Team members have the opportunity to create, develop, and implement some of the most complex operations around the world.
In this role, you may be exposed to graphic, controversial, and sometimes offensive video content during team escalations in line with YouTube’s Community Guidelines.
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Trust & Safety is Google’s team of abuse fighting and user trust experts working daily to make the internet a safer place. We partner with teams across Google to deliver bold solutions in abuse areas such as malware, spam and account hijacking. A diverse team of Analysts, Policy Specialists, Engineers, and Program Managers, we work to reduce risk and fight abuse across all of Google’s products, protecting our users, advertisers, and publishers across the globe in over 40 languages.
- Manage vendor operations for large-sized vendor teams and delivery on all service level agreements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders internal and external to Trust and Safety across Product, Policy, and Engineering teams, and drive projects, set up new teams/workflows and share insights to improve the overall quality of our vendor operations and make our products safer.
- Identify process, tools, data and metrics improvements, and partner with Product, Tools, Analytics, and Process Excellence teams to address gaps, solve operational challenges at scale and increase work efficiency and quality (e.g. headcount tracking, capacity utilization, automation).
- Lead vendor selection, forecasting, resource, and budget planning for vendor operations.
- Manage Purchase Orders, invoices and other vendor related activities on a day-to-day basis such as tools access, onboarding, training, etc.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.