This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on August 16, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8 years of experience in a corporate health, worksite health promotion or human resources setting including program planning, development, implementation, and evaluation
- Experience consulting with corporations or institutions and advising on mental health and wellbeing benefits programs
- Experience working with global teams, and working across multiple regions and time zones
- Knowledge of mental health practices and healthcare landscape
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with ability to present to audiences ranging from smaller executive teams to larger groups of employees
- Excellent global leadership, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker, keen collaborator, and expert project leader skills
- Passionate about wellness and mental health issues, trends
About the job
Trust & Safety team members are tasked with identifying and taking on the biggest problems that challenge the safety and integrity of our products. They use technical know-how, excellent problem-solving skills, user insights, and proactive communication to protect users and our partners from abuse across Google products like Search, Maps, Gmail, and Google Ads. On this team, you’re a big-picture thinker and strategic team-player with a passion for doing what’s right. You work globally and cross-functionally with Google engineers and product managers to identify and fight abuse and fraud cases at Google speed – with urgency. And you take pride in knowing that every day you are working hard to promote trust in Google and ensuring the highest levels of user safety.
In this role, you’ll be designing and leading Google’s Trust and Safety’s (T&S) Wellness program. You will use your thought leadership, project management, analytical and relationship skills to engage and drive our Googlers to support the acceleration of T&S Wellness and to ensure maximum return for our Wellness programs.
You will build solid working relationships with peers and cross-functional teams. Specifically, you will facilitate cooperative partnerships among multiple people to achieve the most effective, efficient program for Trust and Safety.
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Trust & Safety is Google’s team of abuse fighting and user trust experts working daily to make the internet a safer place. We partner with teams across Google to deliver bold solutions in abuse areas such as malware, spam and account hijacking. A diverse team of Analysts, Policy Specialists, Engineers, and Program Managers, we work to reduce risk and fight abuse across all of Google’s products, protecting our users, advertisers, and publishers across the globe in over 40 languages.
- Lead the global Trust and Safety Global Wellness program for Google employees and in partnership with Google’s Mental Health team on related programs for those who may engage or intersect with controversial, sensitive content and materials. Oversee Trust and Safety wellness initiatives to ensure alignment and consistency with overall Google wellness and mental health strategy.
- Design, develop, and implement the delivery and management of globally relevant, culturally-appropriate wellness Trust and Safety programs, activities, and events to positively influence business impact and help Trust and Safety and their families be healthy and productive.
- Partner with Benefits and T&S Leadership to design a wellness and mental health strategy and programming for global teams.
- Share, leverage, and align on best practices and recommendations from Trust and Safety Research and Insights, Data Science, and vendor management teams.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.