This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on April 27, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position. Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience in data analysis, working with SQL and Python
- 2 years of experience in an enterprise anti abuse environment
- Experience working in the tech industry across multiple product areas
- Experience using complex data to detect and forecast abuse trends.
- A combination of problem solving and analysis skills, strong project management, combined with sound business judgment and executive communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
About the job
- Identify market and product-specific trends related to abuse of Google products
- Develop anti-abuse programs to solve for cross-product vulnerabilities, and ensure their successful roll-out on a global scale by leading cross-functional teams toward a common, measurable goal
- Conduct data analyses to highlight hidden patterns and trends in product abuse, and recommend system and process solutions to address these abuse trends
- Collaborate with operations, engineering, product management, legal, and other teams to ensure successful deployment of anti-abuse efforts
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.